Sunday, September 5, 2010

Combat Boots, Leather Jackets and Skinny Jeans

This is one of those pointless posts but oh well. So it was one of those lazy rainny days at home with the pitter-patter of the rain hits the pavements lightly, raindrops slid lazily down my bedroom window while I sat on the window seel listening to blues-sy music but then I saw just how in need of a clean out my wardrobe was. Thats the moment when I realised I need to seriously stop shopping. I literally had floral tops,floral dresses, an lbd, leather jackets, jeans, shorts, blazers, berets, scarfs, lady-hats, tunics, overalls, docs, converses, boots, heels, stockings, bags and sunnies piled on the floor reaching the height of my bedframe. Thats when I decided I need to stop spending my lunch money on clothes, somebody help!


Factual: I don't wear real leather or fur, it's so cruel to the beautiful animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment