Saturday, October 2, 2010

An update of the life of an art-aholic

my photography from a recent photoshoot
I've been so lucky as to have had an explosion of Ideas running through my head lately but at the same time so unlucky because theres just so little time to actually put all the ideas on paper. It's hard jugling art and photography with school but at the end of the day education is vital and as my parents say, "The best thing you can give a child is love, a home filled with care and an education" .
Lately i've had a bit of a humanitarian mood of ideas for photography shoots alongside other shoots and I'm not exactly sure why. I'm not going to post the ideas that I've been pondering, they're not exactly brilliant or at the levels of Claude Monet's painting but just incase any sticky beaks decides to admit it as theirs. Now i'm in a little dillema because I have so many ideas but not enough time and there are specific people I want for each photoshoot but i'm facing the problem that I don't actually know them, I mean I do but not even on an acquintance lever or I don't actually know them well enough. HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment