Monday, September 13, 2010

Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket, save it for a rainy day.

I sort of wish... I took up photography earlier, I was a more active leader earlier, I wish I did state earlier just so I could do both scat and state src as well, I wish I could turn back to the beginning of high school, I wish I got more involved in more things, I wish I didn't spend my Saturdays studying for exams when I was younger, I wish I could do it all again and have little regrets but now I just wish I won't have anymore regrets later on. I'm lucky enough to have figured out where I want to be, who I want to be in the future since I was six and I'm lucky enough to be given another year to full fill at least some of my regrets but I still wish I could turn back time and do things differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment