Monday, September 13, 2010

Three little notes in three days

Ten day notes- Day three: Eight things about yourself

I'm a Gemini and an obivious one at that, I'm curious, get distracted oftent and easily attracted to Aquariuses, a true Gemini. When I drink something from a cup or ever a bottle my pinky finger has a tendency to stay out automatically. I'm convinced that my tounge has a mind of it's own, I can easily roll it, flip it and the deal. I have naturally straight teeh except for my top, front-right teeth... the little bugger. I'm lucky enough to be able to talk about anything to my parents. I love blowing bubbles and lying under the stars. I learnt how to use chopsticks myself and taught myself at an early age how to eat chilly and now I love it. I love to protograph things, except to photograph myself, go over it a while ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment